Thursday 19 September 2013

Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe denies visit from Dino Melaye





A couple of days ago, reports emerge that ex House of Rep member Dino Melaye has claimed responsibility for love child of his alleged baby mama, actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe.
Reports fizzled in that Dino took some family to apologize and claim paternity of the baby he had earlier rejected.
Bisi says this is not true, that Dino never made such moves.
She tells Encomium mag
“I heard the rumours and I was particularly disappointed to hear it. A lot of people had called me on it but I wonder where those behind this got the information from. Absolutely there is nothing like that. He never came to see the child. Please ignore the stories, let them continue posting rubbish. I am busier than attending to such issues. I am okay, my daughter is also okay. I am more concerned with the proper upbringing and welfare of my daughter and I will appreciate it if the media will support my career, rather tha publishing false stories about me. I wish to be left out of any controversy so as to build my career and take good care of my daughter”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...