Saturday, 30 March 2013
A woman worked hard to send her son 2 U.S.A thinking the son will be sending money to her when he get there.
After some years the woman was working on her farm a man came and said to the woman'why are you working so hard again is your son not sending you more? The woman reply don't mind that my useless son he only send me alot of white men pictures. The man said she should go and bring the pictures then the woman go in and brought alot of dollars.
DNT LIE BE HONEST WIT UR COMMENT. IF U ARE THIS MAN WAT WILL DO?
send ur comment.
sources by naijaloaded.com
American rapper Lil Wayne, has revealed that he is epileptic and as as result, he is prone to seizures when he doesn’t have enough rest and overworks himself.
Speculations have blamed use of sizzurps for the 30-year-old’s constant health issues, but in a new interview, Wayne, whose new LP, I Am Not a Human Being II will be in stores on Tuesday, broke his silence on the issue.
“The bad news is I’m epileptic so I’m prone to seizures,” Wayne explained. “This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures. Y’all just never hear about them. But this time, it got real bad because I had three of them in a row. With the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself.”
Wayne also stated that he has never experienced three consecutive seizures before and the last experience was more dangerous than the previous cases.
“I have people around me. I’ve actually had [seizures] so much, they already know what to do. They already expect it. They already know how to handle it. Certain times I don’t even go to the hospital but this time it was real bad because, like I said, it was three in a row. I’ve never had three back-to-back like that and the third one was so bad.”
sources by gistmania.com
Three persons were on Friday confirmed dead, while ten others were seriously injured in separate auto accidents on the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway.
The first accident occurred at Sona Breweries in Ijoko area of Sango Ota while the second accident happened around Wasimi, Ewekoro Local Government Area on the same Abeokuta-Lagos route.
The three dead persons were burnt beyond recognition and three others were seriously injured in the first accident which occurred at about 7.20 am.
The Federal Road Safety Corps Unit Commander in Sango Ota, Richard Olutiriko, said the first accident involved a Volkswagen bus with registration number: LAGOS XM 587 EKY.
He said the cause of the accident was over-speeding by the driver, adding that the Abeokuta-bound bus rammed into the road divider in front of Sona Breweries and somersaulted three times before it started burning.
He said the burnt corpses and the injured victims had been evacuated to the Ota General Hospital in Sango.
The Itori Unit Commander of the FRSC, Fatai Bakare, confirmed that
in the Wasimi accident, seven persons were critically injured.
Bakare added that the accident involved a blue Ford bus with registration number AA 384 TAK and a white MAC truck with registration number Lagos KJA 113 XB.
The official, who said eight people were involved in the accident, attributed the cause to dangerous driving.
He said the injured victims had been admitted at the FRSC emergency clinic in Itori for treatment.
sources by gistmania.com
My fans, am really sorry 4 my wedding venue....i will make it up to you guys. The main reason why the wedding was at dubai is because if i fix it in Nigeria, the pastor will definitely ask if anybody knows why this two won't be joined in holy matrimony and Una sabi how many pikin with dia different mama wey i get nah...all of dem go stand up spoil my show.
So na why i put am dia cos they won't afford the transport and even if they pastor asked, it will be in Arabic and nobody will understand. - 2Face Idibia/Akpors.
Black men in malaysia are been maltreated and given unfair judgment by this malaysian government and nothing is been done to help by our so called Ambassador, instead he left kuala lumpur to singapore to hide himself.
Nigerians in Malaysian want justice asking for support of you by helping them to share this message so that the Nigerian people and president and even the united nation will know they are suffering here…Thanks all
Click to view video
Village Ngbeke feeling fly
Its poko baby!
A vicar has said the “body is a beautiful thing but there is a time and place for it” after an escort posted photos of herself nakéd in church, but called the stunt "shameless" and "sacrilegious".
The escort, known only as Gemma, posted the photos of her inside St Bartholomew's Church in the village of Goodnestone, Kent, on a website. One image shows the 22-year-old kneeling down nakéd on the church altar as she rests her hands on a crucifix - with the stained glass window of the church in the background.
Other images show 'Gemma' from Margate, Kent, nakéd on a gravestone in the grounds of the 12th century church as leers over a crucifix. Although the church is no longer used for services it us open to the public after being put under the care of the Churches Conservation Trust and designated a Grade I listed building. Reverend John Leach, of St John's Church in nearby Folkestone, Kent, said he was appalled that the sex worker was using the church to sell her services. He said: "The pictures show the loss of the sense of sacred we have in society in general.
"I think it's not on really and it's something I deplore. I think the whole thing is shameless and shows no consideration for those who may have walked past and seen it by accident. "There are those who will be repulsed by the sacrilegious side of it." Another vicar, Reverend Andy Bawtree of St Peter & St Paul Church near Dover, Kent, said: "Although God made the human body a beautiful thing, there is a time and a place for it. "I think this is just sad this young lady has decided to use the church, which is a big part of the community as it houses the post office, in this manner.
"It's a place of joy and worship. Surely there's a better place of meeting people." A spokesman for the Churches Conservation Trust, which manages the building, said: "We're very sorry to hear pictures of this nature have been taken at our church without our permission. "Our churches are open to all as heritage attractions and places of peace and calm, we expect visitors to treat the buildings with the respect they deserve, as well as being respectful of the local community and their use of these buildings."
sources by gistmania.com
Here is the official video from the wedding of the century - Africa's super star 2face Idibia marries his baby mama Annie Macaulay In Dubai, Enjoy:
2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay Wedding
The flight, which took off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, at about 7:30am, had on board National President of Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Garba Mohammed, and seven other Nigerian journalists who were to attend the Federation of Africa Journalists conference in Morocco.
The other journalists include National Secretary, NUJ, Shuaibu Liman, National Treasurer, Fatima Abdulkarim, Mukhtar Gidado, former Vice President, Zone E, Gbenga Onayiga, as well as chairmen of Bauchi and Kogi states chapters of the union.
Also on board the flight was a group of Beninois journalists who were billed to attend the same conference.
Vanguard gathered that the aircraft, Boeing 737-800, was already an hour into the flight when the pilot noticed failure in one of the engines of the twin-engine aircraft.
He was said to have immediately embarked on a return to point of take-off and called for emergency landing.
Lagos airport officials who preferred anonymity, said fire tenders and ambulance vehicles were deployed in response to the emergency declared by the pilot.
Fire hydrants were reportedly deployed in runway 18R where the pilot was expected to land the aircraft, having shed off fuel.
The pilot was, however, said to have landed safely without any injury to passengers and bodily damage to the aircraft.
Passengers who had urgent appointments to keep in Morocco reportedly engaged officials of the airline in war of words for deploying an aircraft deemed not airworthy.
The intervention of airport officials was said to have prevented what could have been an ugly spectacle at the airport.
NUJ President, Garba Mohammed, who thanked God for averting what could have been a major disaster, said the aircraft engines on take-off made some deafening vibrations, which frightened passengers on board.
He quoted the Beninois journalists as saying the engines gave a similar sound when they took off in Cotonou yesterday morning en route Lagos.
At press time, it was learnt that the airline was making arrangements to check the passengers into an hotel as stipulated by international civil aviation regulations, with a promise to airlift them to their destination today.
sources by gistmania.com