Saturday 2 February 2013

Ruggedman is a ‘hopeless’ romantic

Ruggedman
Ladies, here is a warning: The man you judge from afar most often is the opposite when the lights are turned down.
Saturday Beats’ attempt to get the acid-tongued rapper known as Ruggedman, real name Michael Ugochukwu Stephens, to talk about himself recently was rewarding.
“I would describe my personality as a fun-loving, focused, down-to-earth, no-nonsense person. My ideal woman is not too tall, on the slim side, lovely shape, good sense of humour, God-fearing, and with a sense of responsibility.
“What I like most about women is their affectionate and motherly qualities. And what bothers me most about women is the rate women sleep around nowadays. It is like all the good and cultured women who treat their men like kings came in the generation of old folks like my dad – the men who were in their 20s some 30, 40 years ago.”
What qualities is he looking for in a wife and why is Ruggedman not married at over 30 years?
“Well, I’m still single because I’ve not found my soul mate yet. She must be God-fearing, responsible, caring, loving and should be able to understand the life of an entertainer. She should know what comes with it and just understand it and be able to live with it.”
According to the rapper, trust is the chief thing that makes a relationship last.
He said, “Trust, responsibility and being very open with your partner help in a relationship. And if you are fortunate to have a partner that is God-fearing and is your best friend and confidant, then, the relationship will last.”
When there is someone special, what will Michael aka Ruggedman do to make her happy?
“Anything humanly possible. I’ll try to do those things she wants me to do as long as they are within my limits. Inasmuch as I’m a hopeless romantic, I can go to any length for her. But I can’t kill myself for any woman because if I do, she will go on and marry another man and life goes on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...