Wednesday 2 October 2013

These 3 Boys Were Caught Trying To Escape From Nigeria

 
The Lagos Airport command of Nigeria Police Force has arrested three young boys for attempting to illegally board some international flights, in a bid to escape from the wahala in Naija. Lol!
Commissioner of Police for the command, Salahu Waheed, said the boys, Lateef Popoola, 13; Amadi Joshua, 14; and Ukpabio Onyedikachi, 14, were arrested at different times at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja.
One of the boys, Lateef said: “I am not in school, I dropped out in Primary 3. I was arrested last Wednesday. I actually wanted to travel but I have
yet to decided where I will go.
“So, I just went to the tarmac to see the aeroplanes [before I was arrested].”
The police commissioner confirmed that, “Their aim was to get into any plane and travel out of Nigeria. I decided to hand them over to their parents so they will be well taken care of and stop dwelling on the fantasy that you can just come into the airport, enter a plane and travel.
“Their state governments should try to rehabilitate them just like Edo State did for the stowaway in Benin. Lateef Popoola is from Ogun State; Amadi Joshua is from Ebonyi while Ukpabio Onyedikachi is from Abia State.” As for Onyedikachi, it was revealed that is brother is in Malaysia and possibly the young chap want to go and join his big bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...