Friday 2 August 2013

“Stella Damasus Has Proved That It’s Possible For A Human To Have Metal Skin” – Daniel Ademinokan


Stella Damasus’ new husband, Daniel Ademinokun who was a year older yesterday took to his Facebook page to thank his friends and well wishers.

 stella-and-daniel

He also addressed hispart of  message to Stella Damasus that he laughs at people who talk about them.
”I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who wrote on my wall, sent me messages via inbox, cards (digital & physical), phone calls and text messages on my birthday. Thanks a million. God bless you for the prayers you said. May God continue to reward you and bless you for your love and support and for celebrating with me.
The Bible says rejoice with those who rejoice. Because you have rejoiced with me.
I pray that laughter and joy does not cease in your homes in Jesus name. The world will celebrate you and may all your positive dreams definitely come true in Jesus name.
A big thank you to Patrick DiRenna and the DFA crew for the surprise cake and shout out! You guys almost made me cry. God bless you! You guys are an amazing family to have. CANDIE … I see you!!
Some people’s messages brought tears to my eyes. Today, I just realized that regardless of what faceless people say or conjure in their hearts about you…those who really know you…they know you and will stand by you.
My drive to move on, stay focused and be effective has never been stronger. And I am grateful for the people who have made this work.
Rumeh Ejoor thanks for the video! I laughed like crazy!! Patrick Ademinokan you be correct guy. Emilia Wenyinmi Abolurin and Toby Patience Ademinokan I salute you and will love you always. Very soon we go dey celebrate 40 ooooo!!!!! JESUS! Una brother don dey old o! hahahahaha!! Abeg make una nor announce the age for here biko!
Stella Obiageli Damasus thanks a million. You have proved to me that it is possible for a human to have metal skin. I constantly laugh at people who talk about us cos “When them know the real story some people go enter ground cos of shame”. Hahaha! And in case you wanna record more viral videos Stella…call me on 1-800-DABISHOP. (please call o).
Once again, thanks to everyone who sent their love and messages. I love you guys so much and words alone cannot express my gratitude. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...