Friday 5 July 2013

Congratulation Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin Gains Admission Into London University

 

The popular comic actor has finally achieved his aim of becoming an educated comedian.

In this recent interview with Tribune, Mr Latin revealed that he has gained admission to study tourism at a reputable University in London.He is half way into securing his degree.

Hear what the actor said;

“I  was not privileged earlier to further my education, but I gained  admission into a university in London 2years ago, where I am currently  studying Tourism.
So, by saying I am an educated comedian, I meant  I changed comedy from the stage where actors used to stuff their  tummies with costumes or overuse make-up. I brought reality into comedy”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...