Monday 17 June 2013

‘I want to have 7 kids’ – Desmond Elliot

Desmond Elliot, Photo:File

Desmond Elliot says he would like to have as many as 7 children.
While fielding questions in a recent interview with Vanguard, the charming actor admitted that he won’t mind having a large family.
‘My dad had 11, my mom had five. So, ours was a large family. So, it’s not because we were not many, that’s why I want to have a large family, no. I just love kids. I want to have a big family like seven. But not now, when my wife is more rested and the kids are grown more and also when I have more money, so I can give them all the best. I love kids. Definitely, we’ll have more’, he said.
Desmond and his wife Victoria now have 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl), hopefully in a few years the target of 7 will be reached…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...