Monday 6 May 2013

Singer Zara Gretti getting better; can now speak and walk a little




 Zara Gretti has been battling multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord, for a while now. (Read HERE). The singer who could not talk, walk or see with her left eye left the hospital two months ago and according to her, she's doing better now. Below is a BB broadcast she sent out this evening...just in case anyone wants to help out! :-)

Two months out the hospital where I almost died. I now speak and walk small small. My Halleluyah acres supplements are expensive. Wanna help? You can wire me funds from out the country (U.S), or put $ in my account. I'm not afraid to ask. I wanna live a long healthy life! Thank you. Margaret-Mary - Zara Gretti
More important than this is to keep her in your prayers. 

sources by memafor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...