Wednesday 8 May 2013

I Like Thick Men Who Can Handle My Curves – Lydia Forson



In the latest issue of Glitz Africa Magazine, Lydia Forson talks about her kinda man, and it seems i’m out of the picture. She described her ideal man as follows:
“I like thick guys because I am a lot of woman and I need someone who can handle all my curves. I am also intrigued by mysterious men.”
However her Mr. Thick guy must not be afraid of showing Public Display of Affection (PDA), she said,

“I love PDA”. She also reveals that “I like someone who is extremely open minded. I have come to realize how important that is. I want someone who is not afraid to break the rules, someone who doesn’t have impossible in their dictionary. Most importantly, I want someone who will respect me and I because I think that is the most important thing in a relationship.

When he respects you, I believe he will not cheat on you, abuse you physically, instead he will take care of you because he respects that you are his woman and you have to look good. When I am in love with someone I feel like I am entirely theirs, so let’s just enjoy each other. I am attracted to mischief and the unknown, the kind of guy no one will date but I will be the only one to see something rare and beautiful in them. Yep that it sums it up”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...