Saturday 18 May 2013

AfroCandy Again! She Wants To Act Another Pórn Movie With Three Hot Babes

AfroCandy Again! She Wants To Act Another Pórn Movie With Three Hot Babes 
 
Well, AfroCandy wasted no time to offer Uche the chance to fullfil her fantasy to act nudé but Uche is mad at the offer, crying out that “I’m not a pórn star.” Lolz!
See both AfroCandy’s message and Uche’s reply below…
AFRO CANDY:
“Attention Nollywood Producers oya let’s go, I have to say this out, I was planing to cast Uche Ogbodo in my next movie before she went public. I also have in mind to cast Cossy Orjiakor and Anita Joseph in my next PRODUCTION…You guys can copy me oh, but it’s gonna happen and I bet my Fans are gonna have loads of fun with that..” UCHE OGBODO: 
“I, Uche Ogbodo, emphatically state that I am an actress and not a pórn star. The fact that I was just experimenting and having fun with the ‘Lady Gaga’ red hair photo shoot is not an excuse for the likes of AfroCandy to insult me. “If I ever decide to stríp in a movie, trust me, it’d be worth it like Halle Berry did in Monster’s Ball and Swordfish. Right now I am in talks with a reputable artiste management outfit to represent me and re-invent myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...