Tuesday 16 April 2013

Toni Payne Tells Journalis, 9ice Is The First Guy I Had Genuine Love For” …



 
 
 Wow! We won't say Toni can't still get over 9ice after their controversial divorce, but when you truly love someone, you love to talk about the person at any given opportunity. Here is what she said in an interview she had few days back.

Why did you marry 9ice? So many people were of the view you were taken by his fame…
When I met him, he wasn’t that popular. I met him before the stardom. He was somebody whose personality I liked. It didn’t have anything to do with his being a celebrity. I saw a person I liked. I didn’t look at his status. I would say he was the first guy I was ever really in love with.

Was he your first boyfriend?
No. he wasn’t. But he was the first guy I had genuine love for.

COOL.
TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...