Monday 1 April 2013

‘The man that said, I have slept with over 1000 women’- Playboy founder, Hugh Hefner


hugh hefner
Playboy founder, Hugh Hefner claims he has slept with more than a thousand women. in his life
The 86-year-old made this revelation during an interview in the April edition of Esquire magazine.
Asked by Esquire magazine how many lovers he has had, Hefner replied, ‘How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I’m sure.’
But in spite of the unimaginable figure, Hefner, who wedded third wife, Crystal Harris, 26, last December, insists he has always been faithful when married.
‘There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn’t married. You have to keep your hand in’ he said.
Hefner, who is worth more than $100 million, is a philanthropist and publisher of monthly men’s magazine, Playboy.
He has been married three times and has four children.

sources by thenetng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...