Wednesday 3 April 2013

See Rukky Sanda returns with ‘Keeping My Man’

Rukky Sanda

Nollywood actress Ruky Sanda has just completed work on her new movie, ‘Keeping My Man’.
The actress continues in her capacity as a producer with this new movie which she claims will be a blockbuster.
The Lagos State University graduate of Banking and Finance told NET via telephone, ‘I have put in a lot of work into this movie. It’s quite different from all of my other movies and I hope that couples will have something to learn from it’.
The movie which tells the story of three sets of couples going through relationship challenges features Ini Edo, Ramsey Nouah, Monalisa Chinda, Kenneth Okoli, Alex Ekubo and  Rukky Sanda herself. 

sources by gistmania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...