Monday 29 April 2013

I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived In my Shadow - Davido




Its no long a gist that that HKN Boss Davido and his cousins, SinaRambo & B-Red even had to physically fight themselves because the cousins were not happy that Davido was getting all the shine.

B-Red got himself a new deal with another company after both cousins decided on leaving the label.
Sina Rambo, though denied the reports in a separate interview with another media house, but according to a recent interview,here's what Davido had to say about the whole issue when HipHopWorld asked him about it.

"B-Red & Sina Rambo, people knew they were with me for about two years. But earlier this year, I felt like it’s time for them to start their own stuff. I’m sure they were even tired of being in the shadow of me and all that.

B-Red, I think has a management deal elsewhere with another company, I’m not sure exactly, but they shot his video for him and everything. And Sina is in America working on some new material. I really want them to stand on their own because they’re talented and need to be heard, instead of them being behind me all the time. We still family”.

Davido may be recruiting new soldiers to replace the ‘lost’ ones. In March, he had signed Ghanaian rapper Deekay and more recently added singer Orezi to his list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...