Monday 15 April 2013

I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I'm Scared My Man Could Die on Me



Please I need your help. I'm 27 and a graduate. I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months a few weeks back because he picks on any thing I do and reads different meanings to it. Two weeks ago, a guy I dated in 2006 when I was a virgin came back. Then we were more like friends but now he wants marriage. The Ex I broke up with also wants me back. I got the shock of my life when my family gathered to tell me I have a sacrifice I need to do becasue my mum confessed that I fell off her back. Now I have done the atonement and thank God it wasn't diabolical. My problem is that I am scared to bring any of these guys home because I don't want any of them to die. I have cried and cried cos I don't know why this is happening now. As for my mum, we aint in good terms anymore for keeping this all these years. Pls guys, what do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...