Monday 22 April 2013

Davido “I can order a plate of food that is worth N500 and give the seller N50,000″ – Davido


David Adeleke known better as the artiste, Davido, recently said being charitable to strangers was his way of giving back to the society.



In an interview, he gave an example of a time he supported a woman with cancer because “I wanted to help give another person a second chance at life, my late mum didn’t have that. The woman’s death will affect so many people so helping save her is also helping make so many others happy,” he reportedly said.

Davido continues:
“I always try to give anytime I see a chance to help or encourage people; I can walk into any restaurant even though I am a star, order a plate of food that is worth N500 and give the seller N50,000. That’s my way of giving back to the society, that’s my way of encouraging the hustle of fellow Nigerians.”

“I don’t do it for publicity, unlike the time I gave N1m to a cancer patient , the media made it well known but it is was not my intention to make it a media affair but due to the fact that I am a celebrity, it goes out there.”

Davido Speaks.... The Dude is Generous, I can Say that anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...