Saturday 23 March 2013

Edo begs fans

Ini Edo + Naijabliss.com 

Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has been so occupied lately that she has not had time for her teeming fan base especially on twitter. When she realised this, the screen diva apologised to her fans and explained why she had not been active on the social network for a while.
She tweeted on Wednesday, “Hi my lovelies, sorry I haven’t been as active as I should on Twitter. Been a bit busy etc. how are you? Reason why I have been busy is because of the new movie my colleagues and I are releasing. ”
Saturday Beats learnt that the new movie, Weekend getaway, is produced by Emem Isong, Monalisa Chinda, and Ini Edo. It features acts like Genevieve Nnaji and Uti Nwachukwu. The movie is about a dreamy hotel maid waiting for a Prince Charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...