Saturday 23 February 2013

M.I. Apologizes To Fans For Delay In Single Release

MI
MI
Nigerian rapper Jude Abaga, popularly known as M.I has expressed his apology to fans for the postponement of new single’s release date. The single expected to be the first off his upcoming album earlier scheduled for release on February 21 will now be released on March 7.
The postponement, according to him was due to an extension on his trip which started with an engagement at Harvard University earlier in the month.
“I would love to be back in Nigeria for the release of my single,” he said, adding “We are moving this forward so that we can perfect everything we are working on. I would like to thank my fans for their patience, you know me, it would be more than worth it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...