Monday 11 February 2013

 I'm engaged but I'm not wearing a ring.....Should I go ahead and buy my own enga 
 
I'm engaged but I'm not wearing a ring. My boyfriend proposed to me during the Christmas holidays but didn't give me a ring because he couldn't afford to buy me one he knows I will appreciate..



He told me he will get me the ring before our wedding in August but it's becoming embarrassing because whenever I tell people I'm engaged they look at my fingers to see the ring and there's nothing there.
Everytime I see an engagement ring I like I feel really sad. I make far more money than my fiance and can afford to buy the ring of my dreams.
Should I go ahead and buy my own engagement ring? My man will be mad and disappointed but I'd rather that than the way I feel at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...