Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fighting Dirty? Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are Located – Amaechi To Orubebe

orubebe-Amaechi
The purported rift between Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi and Minister for Niger Delta Affairs, Godsdey Orubebe, might just be to the benefit of Nigerians as the former has threatened to expose ‘mansions’ owned by the minister.
Mr. Amaechi made his threat known while clearing the air on his rumoured presidential ambition and blamed Elder Orubebe for fanning the embers of hatred.
He said: “I cannot contest against Mr. President.
“We are from the same region. I respect him, and he is a good man. I am tired of responding to this issue of presidential ambition. It is normal to have contrary views on some topics but it doesn’t transcend to hatred.
“It is the likes of Orubebe that fans the embers of hatred. It is unfortunate that he can accuse me of corruption, nobody has accused me before.
“If Orubebe wants us to go public any day, I am ready. I often tell them that the problem with me is that I am not an old man.
“I am equal to the task of confronting anybody who confronts me on issues that are mundane. “I advise him again to face his work, and make his presence felt in the region.
“After all, I don’t have any mansion anywhere, but I know Orubebe’s mansion. If he wants, we will show the world his mansions” he threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...